Plastbyggesæt fra Tamiya. Pakningen indeholder IKKE lim og maling.
Lenght: 198 mm
Width: 87 mm
The latest star to appear in the 1/24 scale Sports Car Series is the Mercedes-AMG GT3, the GT3 class spec customer sports car converted from the AMG GT road car by the Mercedes-AMG high performance division.
It is an awesome prospect, with a reliable and powerful 6.3-liter naturally aspirated V8 engine harnessing 558hp (this with a 36mm air restrictor!). Its carbon fiber body overhauls the road car base and has a prominent grille inspired by the classic 300 SL, with racing essentials such as a large rear wing, air intakes, splitter, canards and diffusers contributing to superlative aerodynamics.
Delivery of the car began in 2016, with teams worldwide receiving the AMG GT3, and it has provided top-class results such as 2016 Blancpain GT Series driver and constructor championships, plus a sweep of the top four places in the 2016 running of the 24 Hours Nürburgring.
About the Model
- This is a 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 198mm, width: 87mm.
- The glamorous long nose, short deck form of the AMG GT3 is stunningly rendered in compact 1/24 scale, with details such as bonnet and fender air outlets. Mesh is included to depict grille sections.
- Realistic, multi-part depiction of interior (including seat, roll cage, door interior panels) and suspension.
- Metal-plated parts recreate front grille and integrated emblem.
- Decals are included to recreate dash display, and markings for the gun metal and yellow Mercedes-AMG livery used when the car was tested, displayed at shows, etc.
- A new Tamiya Color spray, TS-100 Semi-Gloss Bright Gun Metal (Item 85100) has been developed specifically for this model and goes on sale simultaneously.
TS-29 (Alt. X-18), TS-34, TS-76, TS-100
X-1, X-7, X-8, X-10, X-11, X-12, X-13, X-27, X-31
XF-1, XF-7, XF-16, XF-53