Plastbyggesæt fra Revell. Pakningen indeholder ikke lim og maling.
No. of parts: 168
Length: 134 mm
The Strv 122 is basically similar to the German LEOPARD 2A5, the differences being more advanced features such as the anti-bomblet roof protection or additional armour on the frontal arc. The LEOPARD 2 built expressly for Sweden has a control system which also shows tactical data on a digital map. This produced not only superior weapons technology but also operational superiority. Some of the total of 120 Strv 122s purchased were equipped with improved anti-mine protection like the German LEOPARD 2A6M and designated the Strv 122B. Since then the original version has been known as the Strv 122A.
- Optional Strv 122A or Strv 122B
- Finely detailed surface features with non-slip coating
- Two-piece track that bends - even more authentic
- GALIX smoke grenade dischargers
- Authentic anti-bomblet roof protection
- Additional armour on the frontal arc
- Rotating turret
- Elevating cannon
- Turret hatches can be shown open
Decals for 4 variants:
- Stridvagon 122A, South Sweden, 1999
- Stridvagon 122A, Skaraborgs Regiment P4, "Combined Challange 2006"
- Stridvagon 122A, Norrbotten Regiment I19, "Cold Response 2006"
- Stridvagon 122B, Skaraborg Regiment P4, Skövde, 2011
Colors: 2 5 6 9 16 30 39 54 90 91 330 360